Hello Revamil, Gentle Hand Wash Users:
A gentle liquid soap that is suitable for all types of skin and as a result can be used on sensitive hands. Used regularly, it will help improve hand hygiene without removing the skin’s natural moisturisers. With a low PH to preserve the natural acidity of the skin, and 10% Revamil medical grade honey it offers the user antibacterial protection. Thus, it aids in the fight against the spread of disease and infection.
Points of interest:
- Fragrance free and suitable for all skin types.
- Protects the natural acidity of the skin.
- Contains no nasty substances and is preservative free.
- Contains Aloe Barbadensis to soothe and calm the skin.
- Suitable for all age groups.
- Easy to use, 1000ml pump dispenser.
- Too much? why not try our 250ml pump action hand wash.
- Try our Revamil hand cream suitable for sensitive hands.
- Try Revamil balm for itchy skin due to eczema.
Must Know Facts:
- Do not worry, no animals are used in the process and the bees are very well looked after (definition of animals excludes honeybees, according to EU guidelines).
- ISO 13485 certified quality management system.
- Do not use if honey is not your thing!
How To Use:
- Pump a small amount of mild liquid soap into palm.
- Use fresh running water to lather.
- Rub hands together for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Rinse hands under clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply Revamil hand cream, for added protection.
- Please feel free to look at our other Revamil products by clicking the link Here.
- For bulk or business orders please contact our Sales Team.
Holly: Housing Support Officer
I also use the Revamil Hand Wash which I would also highly recommend. A very good product of decent quality - a lovely natural smell which always leaves my hands feeling very clean and soft.