Welcome, Dermagiq Honey Proct Users:
Dermagiq Proct was developed for the treatment of superficial, infected wounds and soreness around the anus, caused by haemorrhoids. Dermagiq Proct consists of a skin-friendly ointment combined with honey. This combination of ingredients gives the ointment its soothing and healing properties and as a result reduces itching.
Points Of Interest:
- Dermagiq Proct contains no substances that are known to give rise to allergic reactions.
- Once applied it has a slight cooling effect and this helps reduce itchiness.
- This product has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The bees wax contents offers both antiseptic and protective properties.
Must Know Facts:
- Registered as a Class IIa CE marked product.
- It contains 25% medical-grade honey.
- Use within three months of opening the tube.
- Dermagiq honey proct comes in a 15g tube.
- This product contains no pharmaceutical substances and is plastic and paraben free.
- Please do not use if honey is not your thing!
How to use:
- First wash the skin around the anus.
- Dry the area with a clean cloth.
- Apply a small amount of the Dermagiq ointment around the anus.
- Rub into the region gently.
- Clean hands with Revamil gentle hand wash.
- Apply as often as required.
- Please feel free to look at our other Dermagiq products by clicking the link Here.