Honey balm protects the skin by reducing the itching and soreness resulting from irritation. As a result, skin redness and inflammation is prevented, thus long-term damage and scaring is avoided.
Infused with honey it locks in moisture, kills bacteria and reduces wound odour. The ointment has only natural ingredients, therefore, can be used on all age groups and skin conditions.
- Honey balm relieves, soothes and moisturises, therefore protects irritated dry skin.
- Relieves itchy skin and as a result can be used on shingles rash, chicken pox and eczema.
- Suitable for burns and blistering conditions. Therefore helps prevent infection and reduce scarring.
- Protection against chafing and friction, around the breast, thighs and facial region.
- Forms a natural barrier, thus preventing sore and macerated skin.
- Revamil honey ointment is ideal for cracked heels and diabetic feet.
- Offers anti-microbial protection, as a result stimulates wound healing and reduces malodour.
Indications for use:
- Venous eczema.
- Infected, superficial wounds.
- Peri wound skin therefore, preventing skin breakdown and infection.
- Shingles rash and eczema associated with chronic itching.
- Complex blistering conditions.
- 1st and 2nd degree burns.
- Do not use if the patient is known to be allergic or hypersensitive to honey.
How to use:
- For best results apply honey balm when required.
- Apply the ointment to irritated damaged skin and leave to dry.
- Honey ointment does not require a secondary dressing.
- All Revamil honey dressings are silicone and parabens free.
- Please feel free to look at our other Revamil honey products by clicking the link Here.