Welcome Revamil Equine Honey Collagen Users:
Revamil Collagen acts as mechanical support and catalyst to fibroblasts migration and to the growth of granulation tissue and provides the necessary scaffold to natural derma regeneration. Revamil honey contains a high concentration of honey enzymes; while initially the osmotic effect of the honey sugars protects the wound against bacteria and forms a protective layer. The honey creates the ideal moist wound environment that facilitates the natural debridement of the wound and combined with collagen, facilitates the granulation tissue formation.
Must Know Facts:
- Supplied in dressing sizes of 5×5 cm.
- Revamil collagen contains equine collagen with the addition of pure Revamil honey.
- Revamil Equine Honey collagen is a Class III CE registered product.
- Revamil collagen contains no pharmaceutical substances and is paraben and plastic free.
How To Use:
- Apply the collagen pad immediately after opening.
- Clean the wound prior to applying collagen.
- After the process of debridement, apply the pad on the wound. In case of low exudate moisturise the pad with saline solution.
- Use one or more pads, placed contiguously or overlapped if necessary, in order to cover the entire lesion, ensuring that the pad has full contact with the area to be treated.
- Fix the pad to the lesion by means of a sterile gauze or a non-adherent dressing, then apply elastic compression bandage.
- It is recommended to apply the dressing every 3-4 days or at smaller intervals, depending on the wound exudate. The wound should be monitored every 2-3 days.
- To maintain a humid microclimate cover ideally with appropriate secondary dressing depending on the level of exudate and apply a bandage.