Welcome, Revamil Honey Balm Users:
Revamil balm is a versatile product and suitable for commonly occurring skin conditions and wounds. The honey content within balm kills bacteria commonly found in wounds. As a result it reduces healing time, malodour and improves patient compliance.
Points Of Interest:
- Revamil honey balm protects, soothes and calms irritated dry skin.
- This balm can be used as a natural alternative to hydrocortisone creams.
- It is suitable for atopic eczema, burns and blistering conditions.
- Acts as a natural skin barrier that protects and as a result reduces healing times.
- The honey offers anti-microbial protection that stimulates healing and reduced malodours.
Must Know Facts:
- Registered as a Class IIa CE marked product, available through your GP.
- Revamil balm contains 25% medical-grade honey.
- Use within three months of opening the tube.
- Revamil honey balm comes in two sizes, 15g and 50g tubes.
- This product contains no pharmaceutical substances and is also plastic and paraben free.
- Please do not use if honey is not your thing!
How to use:
- Apply a thin layer of Revamil honey balm to required area, no thicker than a one pound coin.
- Massage into the region if appropriate and leave to dry.
- Cover if required however, this is not necessary.
- Treat area on body, as and when needed.
- We recommend initially a twice daily application of Revamil ointment.
- Leave no longer than 48 hours between each application.
- Please feel free to look at our other Revamil honey products by clicking the link Here.
Revamil Balm Case Studies:
|Tube Size (Grams)||Pack Size||PIP codes|