Revamil healing properties:
Revamil honey creates a moist wound environment which stimulates healing.
Revamil neutralises wound odours, wound odours may occur due to bacteria within the wound environment.
Revamil creates a protective layer over the wound.
Revamil can be used on the following wound types:
Chronic wounds, infected wounds, acute wounds, surgical oncological wounds, radiation induced oncological wounds, 1st and 2nd degree burns.
Revamil product data:
Revamil Wound Dressing are available in four sizes (5x5cm, 8x8cm, 10x10cm, 10x20cm) comprising of 100% honey on poly-acetate carrier
Revamil Wound Dressing is a Class IIb CE registered product; optimum safety is therefore guaranteed
Revamil Wound Dressing contains no pharmaceutical substances and is paraben-free
Revamil Wound Dressing contain between 1.3 and 5.2 grams of medicinal grade honey
Revamil products are Phthalate free
Do not use if you have allergies to honey or bee stings
Directions for use:
- When required first clean the wound in the conventional way.
- Open the packaging at the upper side by tearing open the seal.
- Remove the impregnated dressing from the protective sheets and spread it out over the wound surface.
- Attach the dressing in the normal way, e.g. by self-adhesive, porous tape.
- Revamil Wound Dressing can also be covered by a secondary dressing that is attached in the conventional way.
- After one to three days remove the dressing carefully from the wound and replace it with a new Revamil Wound Dressing.
- Revamil Wound Dressings can be used in combination with Revamil Gel
|Dressing Size||Dressings per pack||Product PIP Code|
|5cm x 5cm||10||407 9547|
|8cm x 8cm||7||407 9539|
|10cm x 10cm||10||407 9554|
|10cm x 20cm||5||411 3551|