Hello Revamil, Hand Cream Users:
Revamil hand cream is essential for dry, damaged skin it protects and soothes and as a result, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and calm. Enriched with almond oil together with Revamil medical grade honey it is both calming and caring for the skin and leaves you hands feeling vitalised.
Points Of Interest:
- Lightweight & portable tube, great on the go
- Contains 10% medical grade antimicrobial honey
- Quick absorbing & non-greasy
- Recommended by NHS key workers
- Ideal for sensitive skin, no nasty parabens
- Try our Revamil gentle hand wash perfect for sensitive hands.
- Try Revamil balm for a natural alternative to treat eczema.
Must Know Facts:
- Do not worry no animals are used in the process and the bees are very well looked after (definition of animals excludes honeybees, according to EU guidelines).
- ISO 13485 certified quality management system.
- Do not use if honey is not your thing!
How To Use:
- Place a small amount into your palm, a little goes a long way
- Rub the cream in thoroughly.
- Don’t forget the back of the hands and in-between your fingers
- Apply after using Revamil gentle hand wash.
- Please feel free to look at our other Revamil products by clicking the link Here.
- For bulk or business orders please contact our Sales Team.
Holly: Housing Support Officer
I also use the Revamil Hand Wash which I would also highly recommend. A very good product of decent quality - a lovely natural smell which always leaves my hands feeling very clean and soft.
Faye Evans: Beauty Salon Owner
Just perfect for working hands, gardeners, men & mums on the go!! I can see a real difference in my skin after Using it twice a day, for 10 days. let’s face it we are all washing our hands more frequently at the moment.
You won’t be disappointed in this hand cream, priced at under £10 for 100ml You can’t go wrong, there’s nothing not to love. This is not just a product by pharmaceutical Giants, its a mum with a plan to help herself and others! It’s great, I love it!
Rachel Wong: Tissue Viability Support Nurse
Sarah Maddocks: Microbiologist
My partner has also recently tried Revamil balm for is eczema and has found it very effective to prevent itching and skin dryness, and now uses its in preference to other treatments.
Claire Dunn: Tissue Viability Senior Nurse
Charlotte Gaweda: NHS
It’s Non greasy and Nicely moisturises without worrying I’m going to leave marks/grease everywhere.
Highly recommend and will definitely carry on using.
John Bull: Director
Olga Keryao: TVN
Revamil hand cream
They were amazing, miracle product. Patients and staff are using it.
Karen Dickinson: Tissue Viability Nurse
It works and moisturises the hands well without it being too sticky. It is light enough and absorbs easily, the hands feel protected from constant hand washing.