Revamil honey wound gel:
Revamil honey wound gel contains anti-microbial properties and therefore it is suitable for the treatment of superficial, acute, and chronic wounds. The honey promotes a moist wound environment, along with the low PH increases resistance to infection, thus encouraging wound healing.
Furthermore, the 100% honey content kills bacteria found in wounds. As a result eliminating odour, reducing healing time, improving patient comfort and compliance.
- Revamil honey creates a moist environment and as a result stimulates healing.
- Furthermore, once applied the gel neutralises wound odours.
- Additionally, de-brides and de-sloughs the wound.
- Revamil honey gel in supplied in 18g tubes.
- Composed of 100% medical grade honey.
- This product is available through your GP.
- Revamil wound gel contains no plastic, silicone and is paraben free.
Indications for use:
- Venous ulcers.
- Cavity and tracking wounds
- Infected, surgical and chronic wounds.
- Diabetic foot ulcers.
- 1st and 2nd degree burns.
- Do not use if the patient is known to be allergic or hypersensitive to honey
How to use:
- After application cover the wound.
- It can be applied onto a secondary dressing.
- Change Revamil wound gel every 2-3 days.
- Please feel free to look at our other Revamil products by clicking the link Here.