Welcome, Revamil Honey Balm Users:
Revamil balm is a versatile product and suitable for commonly occurring skin conditions and wounds. The honey content within balm kills bacteria commonly found in wounds. As a result it reduces healing time, malodour and improves patient compliance.
Points Of Interest:
- Revamil honey balm protects, soothes and calms irritated dry skin.
- Ideal for cuts, relieves the itching associated with insect bites and stings.
- This balm can be used as a natural alternative to hydrocortisone creams.
- It is suitable for atopic eczema, burns and blistering conditions.
- Ideal for cracked, sore heels and feet.
- Acts as a natural skin barrier that protects and as a result reduces healing times.
- The honey offers anti-microbial protection that stimulates healing and reduced malodours.
Must Know Facts:
- Registered as a Class IIa CE marked product, available through your GP.
- It contains 25% medical-grade honey.
- Use within three months of opening the tube.
- Revamil honey balm comes in two sizes, 15g and 50g tubes.
- This product contains no pharmaceutical substances and is also plastic and paraben free.
- Please do not use if honey is not your thing!
How to use:
- Apply a thin layer to required area, no thicker than a one pound coin.
- Massage into the region if appropriate and leave to dry.
- Cover if required however, this is not necessary.
- Treat area on body, as and when needed.
- We recommend initially a twice daily application of Revamil ointment.
- Leave no longer than 48 hours between each application.
- Please feel free to look at our other Revamil honey products by clicking the link Here.
- For bulk or business orders please contact our Sales Team.
Sarah Maddocks: Microbiologist
My partner has also recently tried Revamil balm for is eczema and has found it very effective to prevent itching and skin dryness, and now uses its in preference to other treatments.
Charlotte Gaweda: NHS
It’s Non greasy and Nicely moisturises without worrying I’m going to leave marks/grease everywhere.
Highly recommend and will definitely carry on using.
John Bull: Director
Olga Keryao: TVN
Revamil hand cream
They were amazing, miracle product. Patients and staff are using it.
Lesley McKenzie: International MSL Field Manager, Amplity Health
|Tube Size (Grams)||Pack Size||PIP codes|