Welcome, Revamil Honey Gel Users:
Revamil honey gel is a versatile product and as a result is suitable for the treatment of a variety of wounds. The high honey content within this product kills bacteria commonly found in wounds and therefore, reduces healing time, malodour and improves patient compliance.
Points of Interest:
- It creates a moist environment and as a result stimulates healing.
- Revamil honey gel once applied neutralises wound odours through the killing of bacteria commonly found in wounds.
- It creates a protective layer over the wound, therefore preventing airborne bacteria penetrating into the wound.
- Revamil wound gel has been licenced for a variety of wounds and as a result offers a one stop product in treating wound infection.
- Revamil honey gel is safe to use on all age groups and diabetic patients.
Must Know Facts:
- We are able to supply Revamil honey gel in 18g, 5g tubes 2g pre loaded syringes.
- This product is composed of 100% medical grade honey.
- This is a Class IIb CE registered product, available through your GP.
- The tube can remain in use for three months, once opened.
- It contains no pharmaceutical substances and is plastic and paraben free.
- Do not use if honey is not your thing.
How to use:
- When applying cover the wound with the thickness of a pound coin.
- Revamil wound gel can be applied directly to the wound and then covered with a secondary dressing.
- It can be applied directly onto a secondary wound dressing.
- For best healing results, we recommend that this dressing is replaced at least every 3 days.
- Please feel free to look at our other Revamil products by clicking the link Here.
- For bulk or business orders please contact our Sales Team.
|Tube Size (Grams)||Pack Size||PIP Codes|